Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Rain Rain Come Again another Day


I love the rain. Most of the foreigners in these parts go back to Europe during the rainy season, but as for me, I love the rain. I love the freshness of the air, and the breeze it brings. The things I really don't like about the rainy season are the bugs and the mud. This year I have brought with me some sturdy rain boots and I have my forever ready YOTOX! Last year, being the severe klutz that I have I had some tumbles in the mud walking too and fro. Perhaps this year I will just stop walking too and fro and just chose one or the other, Too or Fro. That may solve the problem.

Yesterday was our first big rain storm with lot's of thunder and lightning. Today we have had thunder and rain on and off again all day.

And so another season of rains begin.

No comments: