Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Garden



Last year I have to admit I was overwhelmed with just moving into a house in the bush, let alone planting a garden too. Thankfully God sent Erin to the training center. I do not have a green thump at all. In fact I have a black thumb, and most things die in my hands. I don't understand why after watering plants reject life as we know it, but friends can usually bring my near dead plants back to life. Erin's garden is wonderful with lot's of vegetables. This garden will keep us full of food to eat for a long time to come. It's also very organic. All natural love and attention and Adjou poops on the garden everyday.

Please pray for our garden that it would continue to grow.

No comments: