Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Let's Color Jesus






I love my neighborhood with all the fantastic kids in it. Kids love to color and ever since last year when some gracious friends sent me crayons and coloring books the kids come to my house to color. Their coloring skills are greatly improving but I had to ask myself where this is really going to get them in life. There are not of professional colorers here in Oussouye.

Recently I found a great website that has Coloring pages for Sunday Schools on the web. Old and New Testament stories. I thought perfect, I will help my young professional colorer's to get on their road to a better life with Jesus. So today was the first day of the Jesus coloring pages and it went over big time.

"Look look It's Jesus!" (ok but they said it in Jola and I only understood Jesus.) But I could tell they were extremely happy. And we do have some really good colorer's.

No comments: