Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Selling A Car















Most of us sell a car when we actually have another car to drive. I am however selling a car so that I can live out "these flip flops were made for walking." When moving overseas if you are selling your car be prepared that the buyer actually wants the car when he calls and says he will buy it. I am thankful that the guy buying my car actually said I will take it when you are ready to leave. Now, that is not normally going to happen. I'm a lucky girl. In the next week comes the challenge of transferring ownership of my friendly car to a friend who lives across the street. I hope he is as satisfied with my vehicle as I have been.

1 comment:

Scott McLean said...

Hi, I see your blog for the first time. Have a nice week! Take care.