Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Baseball Senegalese Style





Remember when you were a kid and anything became a toy? In Senegal everything is a toy because it's not very often they are given ACTUAL toys! It is now the season for these flowers to fall from the trees into my yard. The children each take one of these flower stems and attempt to knock off the tip of the other persons stem. It does actually take some skill and there were even some injuries as I was not aware of my flower power and whipped my step sending the flower tip into Erin's back. We should be wearing helmets for this kind of activity. Life is a series of risks. Here are some photos from the Flower Power Baseball.

No comments: