Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

So Cold

I never would have thought I would be so cold in Africa. Everyone always says, "Its too hot!" Senegal is not really that hot. In Ghana you could start sweating in the shower it was so hot, your perspired all day long everyday. Here I find the climate wonderful. October was described to me as "one of the more horrible months" in terms of heat. November and December have been said to be very very cold. So far this is true. At night the temperatures are dipping into the 60's. Last night was perhaps even colder. I do have some warmer things that were sent to me before the rainy season, because I thought that it would be really cold then. Nope, its REALLY cold now. Not compared to the snow belt of central New York, but cold for the Africa I know. And I hate being cold. Oussouye has a fantastic climate.

No comments: