Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Isaiah 52:10

The LORD will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

I was reading this verse the other day and it really encouraged me about the strength of God. I pray everyday for God's miracles and supernatural to be manifest in the lives of our friends and family here in Oussouye. Like God rolling up his sleeves and saying, "check out the gun show." And people going "oh my look at the size of his arms he looks strong. People here want to follow a powerful God, they just aren't convinced yet that God is more powerful than the fetish. But when they see his power surely people will follow after him.


No comments: