Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recent Photos of the property



I can't thank God enough for our new gardener, Daniel. He is doing a fantastic job. Our fruit trees are growing like crazy. I have flowers on my bougainvillea, and every time we spot a snake, it dies. This property is difficult to maintain because it's so large and can become so wild. But thanks to God's provision there is someone to care for the land. I sadly have a black thumb. My friends have often brought plants back to life that I have killed. Again, Daniel is at work. Making things I thought were lost forever, regain life. He is doing his work, and I am doing mine. It's only through Christ that people are restored and live again. I shared this with our gardener on Monday. Please pray for Daniel. His wife has recently received Christ, but is still involved in the fetish. Daniel, is experiencing something entirely new. Everyday he is here, he watches people come and go from the training center, receiving something that is changing them. I am believing that Daniel receives new life, as he has brought the trees back to life, so Christ can bring him to life!


No comments: