Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dog Anxiety




I feel like a parent who is too paranoid to let go. My dog is the barrier between me and the snakes, but he's also company when things get tough, something who is waiting for you to get up in the morning and get excited when you come home at night. I am really attached to my dog right now. But........he continues to go head to head with unseen obstacles of danger. Today he comes out and sits next to me while I am doing my laundry and his eyes all messed up again like when he was sprayed by the cobra. But the eye wasn't white like before but he can't keep it open. My heart drops into my stomach, DISASTER, the dog is sick again. I am not sure if it was another cobra or he stuck himself in the eye with something...... I am believing for a good long life for my dog, I would like it if he has both his eyes for the length of it. Thanks God. Tinie
ps. boredom often leads to random dog photography

No comments: