Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In the midst

I am ever surprised at the continuously changing landscape of one small village in Senegal. Things change so slowly in this village and yet overnight things look different. The people are expanding, children are being born and old are dying. This cycle is visible all around me in the people and the earth.

This morning I arose to the land filled with mist. I have never seen the clouds laying so low upon the land here before, circling us, watering us, washing us. Everything looked fresh and different. In minutes as the sun began to rise, I watched the water drip off the trees and things begin to dry from the cool air and the clouds around us rose again to their place in the sky.

No comments: