Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007



Lots of interesting things happened in Esoute this weekend. I went with Victorine who attends the Wednesday night Bible Study in Arlem. Esoute is her village. Anyways her brother died in a car accident several months ago and her mother is having a difficult time. I was able to minister to her on Saturday and prayed that God would speak to her in a dream. Then she had a dream that night that two angels visited her and washed her. It spoke to me of an end to a mourning period for her. We also were able to minister to the many children that were at the house. We stayed with her aunt and uncle who run a farm there. It was a really great visit. We ate cashew fruits and roasted cashew nuts, drank bissop, and ate lots of fish. It was very restful.

No comments: