Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The world in Black and White


In our busy worlds in the west there are often too many colors. Each day is vast array of choices to be made and lists of things to do. Whose got a case of the Mondays today? Much of the world lives in Black and White. Each day is survival at best. Last night at dinner there was an argument about whether something was right or wrong and all I could think was what a waste of time the conversation was. What is true? Hmm I need Jesus and the people around me need him too. How can I affect this? I met several people yesterday who have no hope in their lives and their Mondays include animal sacrifice to a shrine because they need help.

No comments: