Tina Senegal

TinaSenegal is a blog about my life in Oussouye, Senegal. My greatest desire is for this village to experience the LOVE of Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life in Senegal

I am abandoning the futile attemts to add photos at this time so that I can add some news. On the way to Ziguinchor this morning I kept saying I LOVE AFRICA. Then at the cyber cafe my computer would not work, the power went out three times, nothing was working. and I reminded myself I LOVE AFRICA

The team from UCF left last Wednesday. Our work was very fruitful as we saw people filled with the Holy Spirit, healed and begin new relationships with Christ.

Since the team left I have been working to establish myself here. I spoke in the church in Oussouye on Sunday, I was able to hang out with Fatu from Arlem the Muslim area of Oussoye and do evangelism with Matt Marcel and Jerome.

My french is really a challenge but how great it is to be back in Africa and immersed in a new culture. learning so much every day

I have some videos on You Tube under tinasenegal

I will try and attach photos

No comments: